Providing a range of professional Natural Medicine services including general consultations, Acupuncture, Bowen and Dorn Spinal Therapy. Specialising in back pain, headaches, sugar cravings and tiredness.
Naturopathic consultation, consists of the completion of a comprehensive health questionnaire which covers medical history, supplements taken, medications prescribed from GP, nature of presenting problem e.g. pain, tiredness. A complete dietary record is taken for a typical day, including amount of water, snack foods, coffee, tea, alcohol and other drugs.
We then discuss your preferred outcome from the visit and prioritise treatment. At the end of the consultation, a range of supplement or herbal remedies will be discussed with the option of purchasing any considered appropriate to help with your general well being.
The supplements are "practitioner only" and are restricted for use by health care professionals. Once the initial appointment has been completed, supplements are available for purchase over the counter between follow up consultations i.e. an appointment is not necessary every time a repeat is required, however, cases will require review within a reasonable time frame to ensure that the supplement supplied is the best option for long term use.
As a general rule, a follow up appointment is booked for 2 weeks following the initial, to ensure that you are starting to feel better and to review supplements. If Bowen Therapy has been chosen, three visits will be booked, one week apart, followed by a complete review. Most clients feel significantly better, or at least better within themselves within 3 - 4 appointments.
We look after clients from all areas, however our clinic is conveniently placed for Thornlie, Canningvale, Gosnells and other south eastern suburbs. For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call on 94520722! Qualifications
- Bachelor of Health Science (Complementary Medicine) Charles Sturt University NSW
- Diploma of Natural Medicine (Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine) WA
- Diploma of Herbal Medicine (Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine) WA
- Graduate Diploma of Clinical Acupuncture (Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine) WA
- Certificate of Emergency Care (Ambulance) - former WA Ambulance Officer and pre-hospital emergency care instructor (taught pre hospital emergency care to volunteer and paid ambulance officers)
- Member of the Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA)
- Registered with the Complementary Medicine Practitioner Associations Council (CMPAC)
- Registered practitioner with ANRANT (Australian National Register of Accredited Natural Therapists)
- Registered with the Australian Health Professional Registration Agency (AHPRA) for Acupuncture
- Member of the Acupuncture Association of Australia, New Zealand and Asia (AAANZA)
- Member of the Australian Society of Bioregulatory Medicine (ASBRM)
- Train the Trainer certificate - very competent lecturer with extensive past experience teaching for St John Ambulance, the Australian Red Cross, Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine, and Paramount College of Natural Medicine